Josh Brahm did a radio interview last month about Equal Rights Institute. We were very impressed with the questions the host asked. He had definitely done his homework. Topics covered include faulty pro-life arguments, “Fetus Tunnel Vision,” and how we plan to use graphic abortion images.
The Schilling Show: October 16, 2014 – Hour 1
- How and when did the pro-life movement become important to you?
- Your blog is called “Clear Pro-Life Thinking.” That must be in response to something you’ve witnessed – unclear, muddled pro-life thinking?
- Give me a few examples of poor arguments or thinking from the pro-life side.
- Tell me about the reasons women have abortions and why “bodily integrity” isn’t listed as one of the reasons.
- What is the appropriate response to bodily rights arguments?
- Talk about this weird pro-life habit that you call “Fetus Tunnel Vision.”
- What are your thoughts on the use of graphic pictures?
- What is the pro-life end game? What are you trying to accomplish?
- What would you say to politicians who say that they’re personally against abortion but it’s a religious issue so they won’t get involved?
Click here to listen to the full interview. (15 minutes)
Click here to check out The Schilling Show.