Learn from our team of expert pro-life advocates how your group can make an impact for life in your community. ERI Affiliate Groups are pro-life groups of all sizes and types who come together around ERI’s unique approach and apologetics materials in order to maximize their effectiveness in pro-life advocacy.
Are you a college club? Church group? Youth group? High School group? Right to Life club? Sidewalk Counseling group? Community group?
Are you just starting out? Already have over 100 members?
All are welcome here. We’ll meet you where you’re at and be here for every step of your journey.
- One-on one, personalized mentoring from one of ERI’s Club Coaches to help your pro-life group reach its full potential.
- Free lifetime access for an unlimited number of group members to the Equipped for Life Course and Sidewalk Counseling Masterclass.
- Preferential access and discounts to ERI speakers for events.
- A set of 50 complimentary ERI Outreach Brochures to use at your club’s outreaches and/or sidewalk counseling after completion of the Equipped for Life Course.
- Private access to our library of ERI Digital Kits with tips and how-to-guides for running an active and effective pro-life group.
Kit topics include:
- Creating a Professional Club Brand
- Recruitment & Retainment
- Running Meetings that Keep Your Members Coming Back
- Fundraising 101
- Starting a Pro-Life Outreach
- Designing Your Own Pro-Life Display
- Your Club on Social Media
- Hosting a Pro-Life Speaker
- Taking a Trip to the Abortion Facility
- Building Relationships With Your Local Pregnancy Resource Center
Dual affiliation with ERI and another organization is welcome!
Testimonials about ERI’s Impact on Clubs:
“I have always been pro-life, but before I watched the ERI course I was never able to articulate exactly why. ERI’s courses are filled with strong and relevant philosophical arguments for the pro-life position, which are a must for effective outreach on college campuses. ERI has empowered me to promote healthy dialogues on my campus, without which I think our club would be much less effective.” ~ Addie Jo
“ERI is really the foundation for Voice for Life at Johns Hopkins; it has helped our club members develop logical and effective strategies to convey feelings we couldn’t really put into words. I’m so thankful for ERI! It has given me and VfL the confidence and compassion to stand up for what we believe in.” ~ Annie
“Transformational. After encountering ERI, my mindset changed from ‘Will my club ever make an impact on campus?’ to ‘Wow, I hope every club can make as much of an impact on their campus as we have made on ours!’” ~ Joshua
“Thanks to ERI, I have learned and used amazing pro-life arguments I didn’t even know existed before. More importantly, though, ERI has helped me better listen, empathize, and build common ground in my conversations.” ~ Oscar
“The Equipped for Life Course completely changed how we interacted with the pro-choice students on my campus for the better! After finishing the course, I felt much more confident about my understanding of pro-life AND pro-choice arguments.” ~ Meredith
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.