Equal Rights Institute is now renting out its video and podcast studio for use. The studio is located eight minutes northwest of downtown Concord, NC.
Audio Equipment List:
- 1 Tascam DP-24SD Digital Multitrack Recorder;
- Simultaneous 8-track recording;
- Intuitive channel-strip-style controls make tracking and mixing easy;
- Able to bring on up to two FaceTime/Skype guests;
- Easily save finished tracks to an SD card or export them to your computer via USB.
- 3 Heil PR 40 Dynamic Studio Recording Cardioid Microphones, including pop filter, shock mount, and adjustable stand;
- 3 dbx 286s Microphone Pre-amp Processors;
- Studio quality Mic Preamp/Channel Strip Processor;
- Classic dox Compression puts great sound within easy reach;
- Frequency tunable De-Esser reduces sibilance and high-frequency distortion;
- Enhancer increases the detail and definition of the high and low frequencies;
- Program adaptive Expander/Gate.
- 1 Mackie HM-4 Headphone Amplifier
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
Video Equipment List:
- 2 Panasonic GH5 4K cameras with Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lenses;
- 2 Atomos Ninja Inferno 7″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitors with 1TB Solid State Drives (4.5 hours of 4K recording time before needing to transfer data to external hard drive);
- 2 Manfrotto 055 Aluminium 3-Section Tripods with Horizontal Columns, combined with 2 Manfrotto 2-Way Pan/Tilt Heads;
- 2 Litepanels Astra 6X Bi-Color LED Panels with Softboxes (keys/fill lights);
- 2 Quasar Q-LED T8 dimmable light bars (backlights) – 5600k version;
- 1 StarTech.com USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Dock for SSD Drives (for transferring the video to your external hard drive);
- 1 Teleprompter w/ iPad interface (use your own phone or tablet, or use our iPad Air with PromptSmartPro app;
- 3 Wired lavs: DPA 4080 Miniature Cardioid Lavalier Microphones with DPA MicroDot to 3-pin XLR Adapters (Belt Clips);
- 1 Sennheiser ME66/K6 shotgun microphone;
- 4 C-stands for the lights and/or shotgun microphone.
For pricing and terms, read our studio rental agreement.
Follow the steps below to request a reservation:
Step 1: Check our studio availability:
First, click this link to open our studio calendar in Google Calendar. By adding this as a calendar you’ll be able to see when the studio is already reserved. You won’t see the reservation details, but you’ll see blocks of time that say “busy.”
Step 2: Request a reservation:
After submitting the reservation request we’ll check on our tech’s availability and get back to you with options. Thanks!