Equipped for Life Academy Instructions
Read the article “Reimagining a ‘Pro-Life’ World,” then answer these questions together. Download your copy of the PDF here.
- Questions for Discussion:
- List the specific policies the author supports (supporting a policy in this sense includes advocating for something to be abolished)?
- What kinds of arguments does the author make? How does she make use of logic, emotion, and pop culture in her rhetoric?
- What kinds of arguments are compelling? Which ones were unconvincing?
- How could she have made them more convincing?
- How do you feel about the consistent life ethic after reading the article as opposed to after watching the lesson video?