West Michigan Seminar
Josh and Tim Brahm and Jacob Nels will teach and mentor you personally to make sure you get the most out of the day. This seminar is designed to train you to have productive conversations with pro-choice people, using the arguments and dialogue skills that will be most likely to change their mind. The event is sponsored by Grand Valley Students for Life, Aquinas College Saints for Life, and The Leadership Institute.
NOTE: If you attend this seminar, you will be working with an experienced mentor who will help you to learn the concepts and be able to put them into practice. Because there is a limited number of mentors, there is a cap on the number of people we can effectively train at this seminar. Registering by clicking the button below is the ONLY way to guarantee a seat at the seminar. If we still have room left for more people on the day of the event, it will be first come first served until we meet our cap. If you’re planning to attend, please complete this registration to guarantee a seat.
Saturday Training Seminar:
- When: Saturday, April 16, 2016. Registration starts at 9:00. Seminar starts at 9:30 and ends at 4:30.
- Where: Grand Valley State University – Room TBA
- Food: Lunch will be provided, as well as coffee, snacks and refreshments.
- Download Flyer: Use this flyer to invite your friends or promote the event! Color | Greyscale
- When: Monday and Tuesday, April 18th and 19th, from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Where: To be announced at the seminar.