- Integrity: We act truthfully and honorably, both in public and private. We speak with transparency to our audience, donors, and staff.
- Humility: We recognize that there is always more to learn, so we foster openness to new ideas and have a desire to learn from past experience, each other, and people who have different perspectives.
- Innovation: We are unconstrained by the way things have been done before. We are continuously researching, testing, and iterating to determine what dialogue techniques and arguments are the most persuasive in today’s cultural landscape.
- Excellence: Whatever we do, we will do well, delivering exceptional value to those we serve.
- Humor: We believe laughter is a gift that enriches the human experience and helps to create an instant connection between people of different walks of life, which is why we have chosen to incorporate it into our content and work environment. While we take our work very seriously, we try to not take ourselves too seriously.
- Prudence: We make decisions carefully after evaluating how our choices will affect the future of the organization and the broader pro-life movement.
Next, read our strategy for accomplishing our mission.